1. I started my job today. I am now a server at the local Frankfort restaurant Overtime. I trained for a while today and from what I can tell, I am going to love working there. Granted my mother is one of my bosses so I can't call in and what not but I think it will be good for me to have a steady job and to be making money is going to be pretty great.
2. I worry about the stupidest stuff. Whether it is no text message or a short text message, it worries me. Dude, I am done caring about someone until I completely know how they feel. This has happened to me in the past before and I got my heart broken because of it. Well, maybe I am way ahead of myself in this situation BUT there is still that chance. So from now on, my wall isn't coming down for anyone. Unless you prove me wrong!
3. Glee is amazing. AMAZING!
okay, I know this is a really short blog but whatever. I needed to vent and neither one of my best friends are home sooooooo enjoy.
If life gives you lemons.... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment