Friday, February 4, 2011

stuck in the moment....

“Change is the Essence of Life. Be willing to Surrender what you are for what you can Become.”

Life is crazy sometimes. This past 9 months has been a crazy ride. I was dumped for no reason. Yeah, that was a FABULOUS way to start my summer. I got a job. Got a second job. Quit the first job cause they jipped my hours. Quit the second job cause I suffered a knee injury. The best friend moved in with my family and I when I came home from summer from EKU! She has been living here since.

I have seriously had my fair share of ups and downs. It is ridiculous.

1st. One thing leads to another and the reason I didn't go back to EKU is because Logan and I broke up. FALSE!!!!!!!!!
2nd. Apparently I have gained weight since I left EKU. WELL...... there are times that I hate my body and wish that I could lose a few pounds but at the end of the day I am completely comfortable in my skin. I hope you realize that.
3rd. BOYS SUCK!!!!!! I experienced 2 heartbreaks within a 6 month period. WHATEVER! My motto for life is "everything happens for a reason" Which is totally true.
4th. I turn 20 in 7 days! WOO! That means I can get a job in the food industry as a waitress. GIMME YOUR TIPS :)
5th. Within the past few weeks, my life has become pretty awesome. People have entered my life that make me the happiest that I have been in a while and then I have removed people from my life cause they are far from what I need or deserve in my life.

This blog is basically just a catch up blog. Haha! I was going to make a video blog butttt I am not looking all that great right now and I just kinda wanted to vent about my life.

Do people really find it necessary to talk shit about me behind my back when I am no where around to defend myself?? AND to think that these people, I used to consider my friends. Whatever! I was never anything but nice to those people and the fact that it has come down to this breaks my heart. Everything happens for a reason!

THE JUSTIN BIEBER MOVIE COMES OUT IN 6 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!
and i already have tickets :) haha.

oh, screw all the blog posts that I have already written. Well some of them.
aelgihaelognaeljmaelhgaegiha;oknvoarei.

I have so much on my mind but I have NO idea how to put all of my thoughts into words. It's weird.

OH, don't you hate it when you associate a song with a certain someone and then every time you listen to that song it reminds you of that person?! Yeah, i hate it. It brings back unwanted memories that I try my hardest to push to the back of my mind because of they aren't there then I will just be a miserable mess and I deserve nothing but happiness! Yeah. I said it! I finally know that I deserve to be happy.

Well......... I have no idea what else to write about. I have kinda rambled. Hopefully my future blog posts will be more interesting and have more substance! Here goes nothing.

If life gives you lemons..... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment