There are so many thoughts running through my head.
So many that I can't even begin to try to put them into words.
But I am going too.........
6 days. 6 days. 6 days. That is the amount of time that I have to spend with my boyfriend until it is a 2 hour drive for me to see him. Going from seeing him almost everyday to hardly seeing him at all is going to suck MAJOR BUTT!!!!!!!!! People keep telling me "Absence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder." I guess that is going to have to be my motivation for the summer. I am going to miss him more then words can say. Every kiss, every hug, every laugh, every smile. I am going to miss it all! Logan, you are a pretty great boyfriend. I am genuinely happy with the way things are going. I have not been this happy in the longest time and it is all thanks to you. There are so many things that I want to tell you. I just wanna say that you mean the world to me. This summer is going to be tough but, we can do it. Don't ya think?? xxoo.
I have to make a new investment. I need boots. I went muddin last night with a few of my friends and stupid city girl wore her rainbow flip flops. HA! BIG MISTAKE! I need to make an investment in some boots at some point this summer. I can't be going out in the mud in flip flops anymore.
Almost, Maine.
The Best Place in the World.
The Best People in the World.
I can't believe that tonight is the second and final night of this amazing experience. The adrenaline I felt last night on stage was incredible. People were really reacting. It was AWESOME! Andrew and I went off stage and as soon as we were back stage he embraced me in a large hug. We did it!!!!! NAILED IT! :) I really couldn't ask for a better partner. All night long, you could hear the audience laughing at all the jokes being made. The energy level was high! Hopefully tonight is just as amazing as last night! I really can't wait for tonight.
"A smile is a passport that will take you anywhere you want to go"
Today, is one of my days where all I want to do is think.
I wish there was a porch swing on campus somewhere. That would be awesome. I find the simplest things most relaxing. I could honestly sit on a porch swing for hours and never get bored. Until next time....
If Life Gives You Lemons......
No comments:
Post a Comment